REGISTRATION / TUITION FEES
“Rycor” formally known as Acorn is the way registration and tuition fees are completed. If you have not ever used Rycor before there are a few steps you must complete prior to being able to register and use. Those steps are listed below.
If you have used Rycor please click here to go directly to Rycor to register and pay
Step 1: To register and make payments, you must have a myStudent account.
- If you do not have a myStudent account, click here to create one.
- Once your myStudent account is established, on the following day, your Student Fees account can be activated.
- Please make sure to enter the email address associated with your myStudent account.
Step 2: Activate your Parent Portal Account:
- Go to https://www.studentquickpay.com/pasco/
- Select “Parent Account Activation”
- Enter the email address associated with your myStudent account and select “send email”
- This will generate an email that prompts you to activate your account
- Open your email and click the link
- Continue by creating your password and activating your account
- Once this is completed, you will be able to see the Explorations Courses being offered, view fees and register