2022-2023 School Year Registration
For a complete list of all available PLACE Programs please CLICK HERE!
Summer Registration opens April 10th.
2023-2024 School Year Registration
Fall Registration opens
May 1st for current clients
May 15 for new clients.
* If you have a MyProcare account and need to enroll a new student, please let the Management team at your PLACE program know. They can add their name to your account so you can complete the registration.
* Incoming Kindergartners must be fully registered in school in order to attend our program.
Hours of Operation
6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Registration requires completion of all registration forms by the client, proof of health/accident insurance and payment of an annual nonrefundable registration fee, plus the weekly tuition for the first week of services. (Tuition will not be prorated for entering the program mid-week or later.) ***A registration fee is charged each time a client terminates and re-enters any PLACE Program.
- Proof of accident insurance coverage for each student enrolled is mandatory and must be maintained while the student is enrolled in the program. School insurance may be purchased at a nominal fee if the student is not covered by private insurance.
- Transfer clients are required to complete registration forms for the new PLACE Program their children will be attending.
- A client or student may not have a balance due at any PLACE Program prior to enrolling.
- Clients who have children in attendance on alternating weeks will be expected to pay weekly tuition every week regardless of custody issues.
**Employees of the District School Board of Pasco County**
Current full time employees of the District School Board of Pasco County receive 10% discount on their weekly tuition.
- The application for this discount must be submitted every time a student is registered or re-registered.
- The discount will take effect following district office approval.
- DSBPC employees who have registered for the Fall program and have not attended Summer program, will not be charged a Summer registration fee when DSBPC work calendars mandate returning to work prior to the new school year.